Accurate, efficient record-keeping and up-to-date financials are essential to building and managing a successful business. It’s important to know how your business is performing in order to plan and set profitable goals for your business. Our job is to make sure your accounts are current, your financials accurately reflect your business performance, and that your receivables and payables are timely.
We’ll help you run your whole business better with QuickBooks based services. Quickbooks is the #1 rated small business accounting software.
- Accounts Receivable – Create and send Invoices and Statements, post payments, make deposits
- Accounts Payable – Receive and post bills, and coordinate payment with business owner.
- Reconcile Accounts – Reconcile bank statements, record credit card charges, liabilities and payments, and ensure accuracy and consistency in financial accounts
- Monthly Reports – Monthly Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Open Invoices, Unpaid Bill Detail, and others to meet your needs.
- Payroll Processing
- 941/940 Processing and Filing
- W2/W3 Processing and Filing
- 1099/1096 Processing and Filing